This will be my last blog for awhile...until after July 21st anyway! We are leaving for California on Friday, going to Disneyland for one day, and then on a 7 day Disney Cruise to Mexico!! We are soooo excited and looking forward to sharing some special time with Maddie.
Peyton is going to stay home and be spoiled by Grandma. They are going to stay at our house so Peyton will not have too big of an adjustment. She does not do well out of her own crib and is just too little to enjoy Disneyland, sand, the ocean, pools, nightly Broadway shows and the sun. I will miss her TONS and will give her lots of hugs and kisses when I return!! ( Mom, I know you will give her lots of hugs and kisses while we are gone! No worries there! ) :)
Maddie is the PERFECT age to enjoy the whole Disney thing. I can't wait to see the expressions on her face and see Disney through the eyes of a 4 year old! Although, she does say she will miss "sissy" too!
We will have so much to share and write about when we return.
California and Mexico...here we come! Yippee!! :)
1 comment:
Ooooh, have a great time!
I hope you all take a lot of pictures, I love living through other people's vacations :)
Post a Comment