Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Have Girls? You Have Bows!

Well...tonight for a couple of hours I made bows...yes, bows. You know those things little girls wear in their hair. I was inspired by Bryan's cousin, Julia, who has 3 little girls and is always making the cutest bows for their hair. She sent me directions on how to make the korker bows and then I saw a picture of clips with buttons on them that she had made. So, I tried to make a few of these too. I would have to say I am happy with how they turned out for my first adventure in bow making! Anyway, thank you Julia for helping me out! :) Maddie now has a new wardrobe of bows. As soon as Peyton gets a little more hair I will try and make her some too. :)


Korker Bow










Barrett with buttons and a little glitter swirl









More buttons

This one was hard to take a picture of...it is buttons with a little pink glitter dress in the middle. The glitter would reflect the flash, but you can get an idea.

1 comment:

Julia said...

OH!!!!! Those are so so so cute, you did an AWESOME job with them!

I'm glad you could understand my instructions :) he he he

Those are great, and Maddie will look even cuter (if that's possible) with VERY princess-y hair :)