We have been hangin out at home this week. Nothing too exciting. I am getting things ready for a garage sale we are going to have this next weekend. It takes a lot of time and work but it always seems worth it in the end. We are in a good area for garage sales and always do pretty well. It is time to clear out some of the baby items we will no longer need. It was hard to put out some of the little clothes. I had a few crying session. It isn't necessarily separating with the clothes that is really the hard part. It is knowing that my girls will never be that little again and they are growing up. I am one of those emotional Moms when it comes to separating with their items and when my girls reach milestones.
Peyton has been doing a few new things. She is waving, rolling all over the place (especially to get the cat...which she has scratches to show for her success), gives "baby kisses" when asked for one, and plays peek-a-boo with her shirt or blanket. It is so fun to see her grow and change.
Peyton and her favorite toy..the remote! :)

Bubbles in my hair and on my ear! Peyton has discovered she likes bubbles! :)

I love this picture because of the natural smile and the look on Maddie's face. She is running through little bubbles.
Peyton just hanging out next to our garden. She really likes to be outside. I think she enjoys the change of scenery, birds, and other little creatures that fly by.
1 comment:
Peyton is looking so adorable these days! Seems like she's getting a great little personality.
Post a Comment