Friday, July 4, 2008

More Hair Clips

OK...I have found a little outlet for my need to create and have a project finished in a somewhat short time period. I am having fun making hair bows/clips for Maddie and Peyton. Hey, I figure I can only make these for so long. I know the girls will not want to be wearing bows and clips in their hair when they are in their teens! :) So, for now, I will continue to create some fun little clips! I enjoy getting ideas from Bryan's Cousin Julie (she is so creative) and I have looked on the Internet to see what other ideas are out there. Today, while I had a little time, I made some firecracker clips and a little strawberry clip. Maddie wore the firecracker ones in her hair this evening and I made a pair for the little neighbor girl too. I tried to put one in Peyton's hair...just not enough hair yet...maybe next year! :)

2 comments:

Julia said...

Those look terrific Lindsey!

Once you get the hang of it, they're so simple to make, huh?

I love them :)

Christine said...

You are very clever, I am enjoying your blogs.

Christine (England)