Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Let's Bowl!

On Saturday we spent the afternoon at the bowling alley with Bryan's Family. It was the last day to see Eric and Heather before they returned to Texas. We have not been bowling for a couple of years. It was fun to try our hand at it again. Bruce and Jan are good bowlers. Bruce won the first game.
It was a competition between Bry and I...who would win? I was sure I had it in the bag when on the last frame he beat me by 1 pin! AHHHH! I was so hoping to beat him this time...I never have! My day will come.
Madison enjoyed bowling at first and then she was starting to get frustrated. She, of course, did not want any help and would continually get gutter balls. So, after a game and a half we asked them to put up the bumpers. She rolled the first ball down, after the bumpers were up, and somehow managed to get a gutter ball again! The ball bounced back and fourth off the bumpers the entire way down the lane when at the last second the ball went between the pins and the very small space where the bumpers had ended...couldn't do that again if she tried! It was actually pretty funny!
Aunt Heather, Peyton, and Maddie


What a heavy ball!

Uncle Eric and Peyton


Madison was just a tad bit frustrated! :)


In the evening we went to Bryan's parents for dinner and to say goodbye. It was a good visit. Maybe we can go to Texas next year!

Peyton with Uncle Mac. She loves this stuffed giraffe!

No comments: