Tuesday, July 22, 2008

OUR DISNEY VACATION!

We are back from vacation and had a GREAT time! The weather was wonderful and warm. We did so many things I am not going to be able to cover them all in one blog. So...I will post pictures in sets over the next couple of days. I am going to start with our day at Disneyland. Madison was at the perfect age to explore and enjoy the park without a stroller. She loved all of the characters (especially the princesses) and was the perfect height to go on all but one of the rides. We had an awesome day discovering all the magic Disney has to offer from 8am, when the gates opened, to 11pm. We were so happy to get on the rides so easily. The longest line we had to wait in was 45 min. (and this was only one time!). Most were only 15 min. or less. This was a huge surprise to me! I really thought on a Saturday in July we would be only getting on a couple of rides. We went on pretty much everything Maddie wanted to, and some she didn't want to :). We had so much fun and it is a day I will remember forever! I couldn't have asked for a better day!
Here are just some of our pictures. :)
Can't go to Disneyland without a flight on Dumbo!
(the color of choice...pink, who would have guessed!)


Princess Jasmine and Maddie


Princess Minnie and Maddie

A spin or two in the teacups

The WONDERFUL parade...we had perfect front row seats on Main Street! :)M-I-C-K-E-Y

How we ended our fun day... just before the fireworks Maddie fell asleep and Bry had to carry her out of Disneyland and clear back to the Hotel. I'm sure she had dreams of princesses and fairy tales.

It was a great first day of our Vacation!

2 comments:

Julia said...

Yeah!!! It looks like you guys had such a great time :) I'm glad that Maddie enjoyed herself, I can't believe you saw and met up with so many princesses. Maddie must have been in Heaven!
I am surprised that the lines were so short on a Saturday in the middle of summer vacation too, wow! Way cool though. :)

Jax said...

Oh Man!!! I'm so jealous!! It looks like you had a great time!! Love the picture of you on the rocket ride!