Saturday, April 5, 2008

No, No, and No

I was feeding Peyton this morning and called to Madison telling her to get dressed because we were leaving to go to Grandmas and Grandpas in a half an hour. There was no answer...that usually means she is up to something. I called for her again and she came into Peyton's room holding a sign. Here is what it looked like:

She then told me "no mom", and holds the sign up. I cracked up laughing (so did she). Then she ran into her room to get dressed. The first time she writes on her own, and she writes "No". Great! This sounds about right! Through out the evening she continued to write "no" every time something happened that she did not like... i.e. the cat bit her foot. She ran and wrote "no". I told her it was time for bed. She went and wrote "no". The picture is of the collection she had by the end of the evening.

O-Boy! Maybe tomorow we will work on "Yes Mom"! :)

No comments: