Thursday, April 24, 2008

Happy Kids = Peaceful Dinner

Tonight I had Kindergarten Round Up to meet some of the new little ones who will be joining me (and the other classes) in Kindergarten next year. There were 29 little ones at the round-up. They are a lively group who were excited to be visiting a Kindergarten class. It was a late night at work. I am TIRED!
Yesterday when I got home from work the girls were in a good mood. Bry and I were not in the mood for cooking so we invited Bryan's parents to join us for dinner out at Red Robin. We were happy to get out and we had a gift card from Christmas. What could be better... no cooking, a free dinner, good company and happy kids.

Here are some pictures of Peyton with her Grandma and Grandpa MacKender.
Sportin' Grandpa's hat!

No comments: