I was trying to get everything together to head out the door for Church on Sunday morning. Of course, it is the usual race around the house at the last minute to pack the diaper bag, get on socks and shoes, and get out the door on time. So, Bryan was feeding Peyton on the couch and I had just made Maddie a bagel. She wanted to put the butter on herself. I told her she could put A LITTLE bit of butter on her bagel while I ran upstairs to find Peyton's blanket. This is a 3 year olds definition of "a little bit of butter"....
I asked her if she would like a bagel with her butter?! She was very proud of her butter spreading skills. Don't worry... I did not let her eat the bagel! :) I made her a new one.
No comments:
Post a Comment