
On Saturday, after the Tulip Festival, Madison and Bryan went with a neighbor and his grandson down to a little stream/pond near our house to catch salamanders. She has found a new love! Salamanders!They caught 2 and brought them home to play with them for awhile.Bryan was at work on Sunday and all day Madison talked about wanting to go catch "tadpoles" (she meant salamanders). :) I told her she would have to ask Daddy on Monday to take her.
Monday morning at 6 AM she was in my room asking, "when can I go catch "tadpoles"?" When Bry got home from work he told her he would take her later in the evening after her dance class and dinner. So, when that time came around they headed down to the stream. Madison was all smiles, and they caught 2 more.
She was so excited! When she got home she came running in and told me, "Mommy!! I caught 2 tadpoles (salamanders). I named them Madison's Sisters!"
I guess we have 2 new family members?! :)
Bryan took them back to the stream after
Madison went to bed.
We will have to catch her "sisters"
again on another day! :)



No comments:
Post a Comment