Friday, April 4, 2008

Fun Birthday Surprise!

I received a call on my Birthday from a friend and neighbor Teresa. She said her husband had received tickets at work for the Cirque Du Soleil show, Corteo, and asked if Bryan and I would like to go, with them, for my birthday. I was so excited... of course I would want to go! But the first comment out of my mouth was "are you sure you want to take us?":) Bry and I had tried to get tickets by going to the opening day of the Saturday Market where they were handing out 3 pairs of tickets...we did not win. So when the opportunity came knocking at our door I was surprised and thrilled, and to go with friends was going to make the show even better! :)
Thursday night went out to dinner and then to the show. It was an amazing show like all of the Cirque Du Soleil Shows are! The performers are so strong and have such amazing muscle control. They make everything they do look easy...where I could not do even one stunt if I wanted to! Thank you Teresa and Kieron for the fun evening!

No comments: