Sunday, April 6, 2008

Bridal Shower and Yet Another Bithday Surprise!

So, today there was a bridal shower at my house for Kristin who is my brother Ryan's Fiance. They are getting married May 25th. It was a fun shower thrown by her maid of honor McKenna and my sister Caitie. I pretty much provided the central location for all to attend and the fruit. :)
Kristin (the bride and future sister in-law)...picture taken by Madison


Yummy food and slide show of Kristin and Ryan



Caitie and another future sister in-law Stacy:)

I also received another birthday surprise this weekend! (Wow, my birthday feels like it goes on and on!) Jana, my best friend in Arizona, sent me an edible bouquet. This is a bouquet of fruit that looks like flowers. It was made with pineapple, cantaloupe, strawberries, grapes, and chocolate covered apples. Very fun! I was so surprised to have this show up at my door and this is the perfect gift for me because I love fruit! THANKS JANA! It was so yummy!
Madison dug right in...saying "you want to share, right mom?" She took a chocolate covered apple first...surprised? :)


No comments: