Thursday, November 6, 2008

Where Are The Letters?

O.K., so Peyton's birthday party is on Saturday. I have been searching the Internet for ideas for her Polka Dot Party theme. Anyway, I found this cute happy birthday banner on line at Pottery Barn Kids for only $7.00 (clearance price, or I wouldn't have bought it). Anyway, it looked so sweet. It was shown as polka dot and stripe fabric triangles with the letters spelling happy birthday, one on each triangle. I thought how perfect, I do not have time to make one this nice and for the price it is worth it, so I ordered it. I was so excited when it came today, I opened it right away and there were the cute little triangle pennants all in a line, but there were no letters on the triangles. Humm....I think they forgot something a tad bit important on a "happy birthday" banner!
I called and they do not know what happened to it and why there are no letters on it. They also said I could send it back and the soonest they could get another one to me would be on the 11th. TOO LATE! So much for trying to save time. Argh!

1 comment:

Julia said...

maybe that's why they were on clearance! LOL

did they offer you any kind of discount or anything? that really stinks :(

i hope you can figure something else out!