TODAY...My little one year old!
My baby is officially one today! I can not believe it. I am happy and sad at the same time. It feels like just yesterday we were heading to the hospital to have her (3 weeks early).
My baby is officially one today! I can not believe it. I am happy and sad at the same time. It feels like just yesterday we were heading to the hospital to have her (3 weeks early).I am so happy with the little toddler she is becoming. She is such a happy and loving little girl who makes me laugh and smile everyday. I get to wake up each day and enjoy silly grins, big waves and the word "hi" every time she sees me or anyone that looks at her, babbling conversations, hugs, kisses, and laughs that are contagious. I have enjoyed watching her change and grow in so many ways this past year. The first year of Peyton's little life has had so many "firsts". It is hard to believe she was a tiny 6 pound baby one year ago. I am so blessed to have this little angel in my life!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PEYTON! I am proud to be your Mommy and I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH!
1 comment:
Happy Birthday, Peyton! You are an extremely beautiful, happy girl.
And, Ellie thanks you for all the clothes. She's worn a bunch of them already!
Post a Comment