Because we had Thanksgiving at my sisters this year we were able to start decorating for Christmas on Thanksgiving! I love the house at Christmas time. The lights and decorations bring a warmth, especially in the evening when everything is all lit up.
Maddie was especially excited this year to get to work decorating the tree.
Peyton was especially excited to take all of the ornaments off the tree!
When we got home from my Sisters Maddie knew the tree needed just a few more ornaments, so she worked on it a little longer.
Peyton was happy to continue to take the ornaments off the tree that Maddie put on. I'll bet you know how Maddie felt about this situation. :)
Peyton was especially excited to take all of the ornaments off the tree!
When we got home from my Sisters Maddie knew the tree needed just a few more ornaments, so she worked on it a little longer.
Peyton was happy to continue to take the ornaments off the tree that Maddie put on. I'll bet you know how Maddie felt about this situation. :)
The finished tree... love it!

No comments:
Post a Comment