Peyton has really caught on to the whole walking thing. She is on her feet more then on her hands and knees. She is so much more sturdy and only wipes out when she trips on a toy or slips on the hard wood floor. She is very proud of herself.
Peyton is also a little talker. She says, Mama, Dada, baba, bubbles, hi, hello (she says hi-lo), balloon (she says boon), thank you, peek-a-boo, and instead of oh-oh she just say "oh", and she says "moo" for cow. She has also said a few words just a couple of times like: pumpkin and Ashley (our cat's name.) These words are not in her regular daily vocabulary. I will have to say currently her most used words are bubbles, Mama, and hi. It is so fun to listen to her talk. She also has a vocabulary all her own that I am still trying to figure out. I'm sure she knows exactly what she's talking about. :)
1 comment:
she is doing so GREAT! what a big girl. :)
oh, and i LOVE her tights ;)
Post a Comment