
I've decided today that I wanted to start blogging. I see others sites and I think it is going to be a great way to remember all those moments each day that will pass me by if I do not write them down. The girls are growing up so fast and there are always little moments which I know I will be thankful for having and remembering.... if I just remember myself. Today started a little crazy. Both of the girls seemed to wake up on the wrong side of the bed. Cranky! Yet sometimes I wonder if it is them or me who is cranky. With limited sleep at night, Peyton still waking up, my nights feel so short. Madison loves to rise with the sun and is ready for breakfast sometimes between 5 and 6! Why do Bry and I love to sleep (whats that?) and we have little ones who seem to protest and survive on very little?
We did have some fun after the crazy morning. We went to a birthday party for our 2 neighbor kids at a place called JJ Jump. It is like a blow up jumping gym for kids... where were these when we were growing up? Madison was very brave and went on a harness swing up in the air. She was not scared at all. (see photo above). She will be my roller coaster buddy when she is tall enough! :)
JJ Jump is a lot of fun and the party was great. We are blessed to have such great neighbors and friends all in one! Happy Birthday Aidan (5) and Mia(3)!
We did have some fun after the crazy morning. We went to a birthday party for our 2 neighbor kids at a place called JJ Jump. It is like a blow up jumping gym for kids... where were these when we were growing up? Madison was very brave and went on a harness swing up in the air. She was not scared at all. (see photo above). She will be my roller coaster buddy when she is tall enough! :)
JJ Jump is a lot of fun and the party was great. We are blessed to have such great neighbors and friends all in one! Happy Birthday Aidan (5) and Mia(3)!
This was Peyton's first birthday party... she enjoyed sleeping in her "bucket" ( car seat), eating, and watching the kids run crazy. She really likes Mia and talks and smiles to her.
We ended the day working in the yard and then having an early St. Patricks day dinner with Bruce, Jan, and Grandpa Mac. Yummy! I don't know what it is about corned beef, potatoes and carrots that is so comforting. I will try and figure out how to add pictures tomorrow... good night... I need sleep!
We ended the day working in the yard and then having an early St. Patricks day dinner with Bruce, Jan, and Grandpa Mac. Yummy! I don't know what it is about corned beef, potatoes and carrots that is so comforting. I will try and figure out how to add pictures tomorrow... good night... I need sleep!
No comments:
Post a Comment