Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Coloring Easter Eggs

This is the first year I've colored eggs with Madison. Last year she received a Dora Egg Coloring Kit as a gift. I mentioned to her we would have to color eggs this year with her kit that she discovered in our "Easter decorations box". She was soooooo excited and could not wait to get started. I told her we could color eggs after the eggs were hard boiled, cooled, and Peyton was in bed. Wow for a 3 year old it felt like forever! She asked about them every 5 min. for about 2 hours straight! So, when it was finally time to color the eggs I was just as excited as she was!


Getting started!! Can't wait!!!

Picking colors!!

These were her favorite ones. If you notice, some of her fingers are just as colorful as the eggs.:) Coloring eggs brought back fun memories of when I used to color eggs with my family, I was probably just as excited as she was! It is fun to relive and be reminded of how to be a kid again!


No comments: