Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Time Out

Peyton had to sit on the "naughty bench" for the first time today. She has been hitting Madison every time she gets angry about something (and sometimes just because she feels like it). I have been having her say sorry and hug Maddie when she does this. I understand she does not have the words to use when she gets angry and her first gut reaction is to hit her sister. I don't know if putting her in time out will really work, since she is only one. She did sit there for her entire one minute time out like a very big girl. I had to get a picture. She actually looks like she is thinking about what she did. It made me smile, on the inside of course. I can't let her know she looks cute when she is in trouble. :)

No comments: