To cool off from this heat we have been spending a lot of time in water. I decided to get Maddie's Pool out, that she had gotten for her birthday, and set it up in the yard. It took about 30 min. to blow up and about the same amount of time to fill. I was getting it ready so the kiddos could go in it the next morning...well, 2 hours later I look out and the pool is flat and the water had all ran out. So, I went in search of a new pool. I went to three different stores looking for a pool similar in size to the one that had the leak. No luck. Everywhere was sold out of pools. So, I finally found a little one with sprinklers built into it. It is small, but the girls seem to enjoy it just as much. I think Peyton really likes it because she can get in and out of this one all on her own and the 2 flower sprinklers that spray into the pool are a hit. So, in the end it all worked out just fine. The girls have been spending quite a bit of time in the pool keeping cool. Here are some pictures...


1 comment:
i seriously love that pool!
it looks like they're having fun, they didn't need that silly broken pool anyways :)
Post a Comment