Thursday, July 16, 2009

Spray Park!

It has been in the 90's for the last couple of days. HOT! Maddie has had VBS (Vacation Bible School) in the mornings and we have been heading for the water, at different parks, the last couple of days after picking her up. The girls really love the spray parks and they have been a great way to cool off on these hot days of Summer! We have some pretty nice spray parks a short drive from our house. Here are some pictures from today. Dancing in the water.

Peyton was so funny. She would walk from one side of the spray area to the other with her hands on her head. I guess she thought she wouldn't get wet this way. :) It was pretty cute.

1 comment:

Julia said...

How fun! I love watching the girls playing in the dancing/splashing waters at the park here.

and I love those swim suits!!!