AHHHH! When will it ever end? Poor little Peyton has had a cough for a good long month now. Last week it was not only a cough but turned into a runny nose cold and she is still working on cutting her 1 year molars. I feel so bad for her because there is nothing you can give a baby to help her out (medication wise). We have tried the humidifier, "sucking her out" ooo... how she loves that, and Tylenol. Nothing really helped her. Our nights have been rather short due to her waking up and then after I get her back to sleep, I can not fall back to sleep and lay awake all night. She finally slept last night and seems to be doing much better today. More of a dry cough and less of a runny nose. I think it is all over! YIPPEE!
But then... I got home from work to find that Maddie has a terrible cold with a runny nose that she wipes continually. Her little nose looks so sore. She is sniffling, coughing, and is just plain miserable. Poor little girl. She caught her sisters cold.
Back to square one. I can only hope Maddie feels better quicker then Peyton did.
1 comment:
Ick! I think you win with poor Peyton going on over a month. Poor kid!
Here's to hoping that both of our households are well soon and that those stupid viruses (or would it be virii?) stay away.
Post a Comment