On January 1st Bry and I met up with some friends from our past. We went out to a country dance bar called Bushwackers. We have not seen some of these people since our wedding, 9 years ago! We know most of them through the competitive country line dance team we were on in college. Back in the day, we spent many nights and days together... practicing, traveling to competitions, and just having fun together dancing. It was so great to be together again, tell stories, and dance. I also invited some newer friends and my sister to join us. We hope to get together every once in a while in the new year. We so needed the night out and we wouldn't have wanted to start the new year any other way! We had so much fun!
Just some of the old dancin crew with Ken (our team Dad :)!)
Tracy, Teresa, and I 
Tracy, Teresa, and I 
Tracy teaching Teresa the steps to the Waltz. She did great!

Just Movin'!
1 comment:
Great to see photos the "old gang" again. Glad you had a good time together, it was a nice way to finish the year and start a new one.
Thanks for sharing........ Bruce
Post a Comment