Monday, January 26, 2009

I Have Been Tagged, So here it is...

I am...

I

I am: tired from a rushed day from here to there and everywhere.
I think: about the school district and what is going to happen next year due to budget shortfalls.
I know: I am blessed with a wonderful Husband, Girls, Family, and Friends
I want: to have more time to workout
I dislike: when people are rude or crazy drivers...especially when they are by me!
I miss: my best friend Jana and all the time we used to spend together when she lived close.
I fear: sounds I think I hear in the middle of the night...especially when Bryan is working.
I hear: silence....wow! ( How nice and not too common!)
I smell: lotion
I crave: the sunshine and being outside when it is warm.
I cry: when I am tired and/or frustrated. Or, when I hear a sad story or see a sad movie.
I search: for my keys and sippy cups, too often.
I wonder: what Bry and I will do for our 10 year anniversary...Humm?
I regret: not spending more one on one time with my girls.
I love: hearing laughter and giggles
I care: about everything...sometimes too much
I always: want everything in order
I worry: about money
I am not: good at turning down sweets...especially chocolate. I have a big sweet tooth!
I remember: The carefree times of just being a child and playing outside all summer long.
I believe: the children are the future.
I dance: and love it!
I sing: everyday at work, every night to Maddie, and some nights to Peyton (if she will listen :) ).
I always: want to be right...even when I'm not.
I argue: with myself when it comes to making choices...may sound silly but I do
I write: things I want to remember in my blog.
I win: when I receive hugs and kisses and smiles from my girls
I lose: when I lose my patience or hold a grudge
I wish: I could spend more one and one time with my husband.
I listen: to all the new words Peyton is saying.
I don't understand: how a person could abuse or neglect a child
I can usually be found: on the computer in the evenings, when all is quiet.
I am scared: I will forget all the little things that I so want to remember.
I forget: too many things.
I am happy: that I have a home, family, food, a job, and so much to be thankful for.

I tag: Julie, Heidi, and Jax

2 comments:

Julia said...

oh dear. am i the 'julie' that's been tagged! i was reading your list thinking "wow, she did really well filling that out. i don't have enough interesting things in my life to complete one of these lists!" LOL

oh, and i can't believe you and bryan have been married for almost ten years, but then meaghan was about 16 months old out there on the dance floor, so i guess so!

Jax said...

Oh you would!! :) Ok give me a day or so to throw something together. I gotta warn you, I am really not very interesting, you may even find me a little disturbing.
Hard to imaging I know :)