I really have had not too much to Blog about here. Just continuing to have sleepless nights with sick kiddos. I think we might finally be on the down hill side... or so I am praying! When I blogged last, Maddie was starting to get sick. She did end up with a nasty cold, fever, and cough that is now finally starting to sound a little better. But then Peyton caught Maddie's cold and she has, for the last 3 days, had a runny nose, fever, and a different kind of cough from the one she had for about 5 weeks prior. All 4 of her molars have come through, so at least that part is over. I think she may be feeling a little better today too. At least she does not have a fever. Nights are always the worst.
Besides taking care of sick kiddos I did have Bunco here at my house last night. This is always a good time to talk and laugh and just have fun with girls. My friend Tracy was the hostess, but just held it here for lack of space in her home. It all worked out just fine and I even won a prize for most losses. The sign I won says "believe" and the colors are perfect for my house. I am very happy with my winnings. :)
I think we will just lay low today and maybe take a trip to the library to return some books. I am hoping both of the girls will take good naps so I can get a little nap too. I do not do well on 3 hours of sleep!
Hopefully my blogs will be a little easier to write once everyone here is well. I might have a little more positive things to say.
2 comments:
Hope you got a good nap and some rest today. Give us a shout if you ever want us to pick-up and watch the girls for you. We loved visiting with them on Friday night, but wished Peyton had been feeling a bit better. We feel sorry for the little-ones when they don't feel well. :-(
Love...... Grandpa
Man, they're still sick? Poor babies and poor mommy :(
I hope everyone feels better very quickly.
Post a Comment