Once I could drive and get my car out of the driveway, it was finally unburied from snow, I took the girls over to Cascade Station Mall area and to Jansen Beach. We met my parents for a day of shopping, dinner, ice cream, and Merry-Go-Round riding. I was happy to be out of the house and driving all on my own. Oooo... the things we miss when we are stuck inside for 2 weeks! :)




Peyton Loved the Merry-Go-Round ride! She would look up to the sky and smile the biggest smile. This is a pretty fast ride so the wind would blow through the little bit of hair she has and she would laugh. I held her on my lap as we rode the horse. It is always fun to experience something new through your child's eyes!
1 comment:
Happy New Year to you all, I love your photos and blogs, such a lovely family you have
Post a Comment