Thursday, May 8, 2008

My Happy Girl

I just love this little toothless grin! Peyton has been getting more and more vocal lately. She Goos, and Gees, and "jibber jabbers" as if she is having a conversation. It is so fun!
She is still working on rolling over. She is getting closer. She now arches her back and will roll from side to side. I really think that if she wanted to roll over she would. I think she is avoiding it because she does not like to be on her tummy.

Madison and Peyton have created this game were Maddie will run out of sight and then run up to Peyton and get right in her face. Peyton will let out a big squeal/scream and cover her ears. This game is repeated over and over until Peyton finally goes from the laughing happy squeal to the upset mad squeal. It is so cute to see them interact with each other and Peyton enjoy the game just as much as Madison does.

1 comment:

Julia said...

She is SO gorgeous you guys!

Our family has such pretty babies. :)