Wednesday, May 21, 2008

My Great Hubby!

Bryan is always running errands for me, going shopping, and taking the girls to fun places when he is home from work and I am at work. He is not afraid to take the kids to OMSI or the mall alone, change a diaper, get burped up on, or calmly struggle with a 3 year old temper tantrum. He is so patient and kind. He plays with the girls and is always making them laugh. The girls love him (and I do too, of course)! I am so blessed to have him for a husband and the girls are blessed to call him Daddy!
My Grandma gave him a book for Christmas titled, "What a Wonderful Life for Dads". It is full of little stories, scripture, and words of wisdom for Dads. I was just flipping through it tonight when Maddie (for some reason) picked it for her bed time story. I found a a little blurb that I thought was perfect for Bryan and inspired me to write this blog. It said:

Job Description for Dads:

Must be loving, strong, and good at jokes.

Skills in ball throwing, hugging, and tickling a plus.

Must expect long hours; pay is all the love you can hold.

Author Unknown

Thank you Bry for all you do! We couldn't ask for anything more! :)

No comments: