Tuesday, May 13, 2008

More Fun With Boxes!

My Mom brought some items to our house in a large box. Madison claimed this box as her "new car". She decided to give her "old car" (box) to Peyton. So now Madison wants Peyton to "drive" next to her in their cars.
Peyton is always studying and watching Maddie's every move, as if she wants to get up and run around and play with her. So, when I put Peyton in the box next to Madison she was rather happy. She had this "I'm a big girl too!" look on her face. She was doing something just like her big sissy. :) (She is the big 6 months today!)

After the girls had their fun in the box I found our cat, Ashley, enjoying some time in one of the boxes. I guess these boxes really do entertain the ENTIRE family! :)

1 comment:

Julia said...

That is hilarious!

My mom has pictures of Katie as a baby just sitting in her diaper box, pleased as punch! :)

I miss being that easily entertained ;)