Bryan took Maddie and Peyton one afternoon to see Santa... hoping the lines would be a little shorter in the middle of the day. I guess they still had to wait in line behind about 10 people. He told Peyton all about how she was going to get to visit with Santa and kind of "pep talked" her while they waited in line. Peyton seemed fine until the moment arrived. So, in the end, Maddie was the only one to sit on Santa's lap. Peyton wanted nothing to do with the man in the red suit until they were walking away and she cried and said over and over "Santa's Lap, Santa's Lap". She continues to talk about her experience everyday. Often, out of the blue, she will say "no Santa's lap, no Santa's lap". Maybe next year!

1 comment:
Poor Peyton!
I think Meaghan was 4 or so before he didn't scare her anymore. I took Lizzie and Emily last year. Lizzie was three and did great.
Maybe next year :)
Post a Comment