Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas Morning

Santa came on Christmas Eve night and the girls were so excited to get up in the morning and see what he had brought. I did have a little problem with the morning time and Maddie...she thought that 2am was a great time to get up and open gifts. I told her to go back to bed. She had already gone downstairs and was letting me know that Santa had come and ate some of the cookies, and drank the milk, and she just couldn't wait any longer. Well, I tucked her back into bed and she continued to get up every hour to check in and see if it was time to get up yet. I told her that 7am was the earliest I was going to get up. I told her what her clock would look like when it said 7:00. She continued to get up every hour to let me know that her clock still did not say 7 yet. O-boy was I chipper when 7:00 did roll around. Needless to say the girls were very happy with what Santa brought them. Maddie received a black horse and a Barbie Doll that she had asked Santa for. Peyton received a new baby doll stroller...she was thrilled and would have been happy with just the stroller. My sister Caitie spent the night here and joined us for the morning fun. I love how the kids bring the excitement to Christmas morning.

No comments: