Tuesday, December 29, 2009
Beauty And The Beast
Bryan really spoiled me! One of my Christmas gifts was 4 tickets to the musical of Beauty And The Beast. I was so surprised and just thrilled! I love musicals and going to Broadway shows. Bryan stayed home with Peyton while Maddie, my sister Caitie, my Mom and I went to the show. We headed to down town Portland and drove in circles for a while looking for parking...every spot was for 1hour time limit. Finally we found a parking garage, found a spot and headed on over to the show. Maddie loves plays, like I do, so she was all excited and dressed in her Belle dress. The show was WONDERFUL and I really enjoyed it. The seats were on the first balcony in the first row. Which made it so nice we could see just perfectly. The music from Beauty and the Beast is so good. I just wanted to sing along with every song. :) It was fun to spend time with my Mom, Sister and Maddie. Thanks for joining me girls! What a great Christmas present...Thank you Bry! 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment