My little independent 2 year old was very proud to put her hat on her head all by her "SELF!". The word "SELF!" has become the word of the day....everyday! Here are the main things she
yells "SELF!" about: wanting to climb into and buckle her own car seat, putting her shoes on, walking up and down the stairs, brushing her teeth, getting her coat on, climbing into her high chair .... OK I could make a list a mile long. Let's just say the word "SELF!" is pretty much said about everything these days. :) I have to have patients and remember all of these things are helping her to learn and grow....but man, sometimes it is really hard. Especially when we have a time limit, need to be somewhere, and the "SELF" shoes are not on yet or are on the wrong feet.
I do love the proud look on her little face in this picture. She tried and tried over and over to get this too small hat on her head her "SELF!". Then when it was accomplished she wanted me to take her picture. My sweet little independent girl! Gotta love her! :)
3 comments:
I can see why she was so proud!
She's beautiful you guys!
I like "self" much better than the word "me" that so many other two year olds yell. Too cute!
Hahah! She's a smart one...just like her auntie! ;)
-Auntie Caitie
Post a Comment