Wednesday, February 4, 2009

What's Cookin Good Lookin?

When a book order came home from Madison's Preschool I told her she could pick a book. Out of all the books, she chose a cook book for kids! I wasn't too surprised, she has always loved to help in the kitchen. So, when the book came she was so excited to get started and asked if she could cook dinner. Bryan let her pick the recipe (we narrowed it down a little for her), and he took her to the store to purchase the items on the list that we needed. In the evening she put on her apron (and put Peyton's on her too), stood on a chair, and with Bryan's help made a WONDERFUL dinner called Rainbow Beef. It was a stir fry with noodles. It was so good. She was very proud. I told her she would have to cook more often.

I ate too much! It was so yummy!

No comments: