Sunday, February 1, 2009

A New Family Member (for the Weekend)

My Niece, Jordyn, brought home a life like baby doll from school for one of her classes. It cries, needs burped, and needs diaper changes. It's head has to be elevated and it knows if you leave it to cry or neglect it or abuse in anyway. The baby will record how you did with "him" and you will receive a grade according to how well you care for the baby. I think he looks pretty real. I know it has a life like baby cry because at one point I did not know if Peyton was crying or Jordyn's baby.
I remember having to carry around an egg in high school for a "baby". Thank goodness an egg let me sleep through the night and did not have a $550 price tag on it.


3 comments:

Julia said...

Tee hee, I had to carry around "twin eggs" in high school. Gregory and William, if I remember correctly! LOL

Times have changed. I wonder what Maddie and Lizzie will carry around in high school!

MacKender 4 said...

Hopefully not a real real baby! :)

JoJo:) said...

Im surprised that you didn't write anything about how I cried! :D lol. I was so glad to get rid of that thing you have no idea.