Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I've Been Slacking

I need to explain the lack of posts. My evenings have been full of reading! Yes I too, like many before me, have been sucked in to the Twilight series. (Jordyn, my niece, will be proud!) I just finished Twilight and have started New Moon. I can not put it down at night and when I make myself put it down I still think about it and what is going to happen next. I am really enjoying them and I have not enjoyed a good book in a long time It's kind of fun, all but the lack of sleep!:)

3 comments:

Bethany said...

A perfectly good reason to slack on blogging! :o)

Jax said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!! Guurrl, been there and done that!! I read all 4 books in 6 days. I didn't get any house work done. My poor husband about had it with me. It has been a month now and I am mostly able to function without thinking of it constantly. It's funny though I have held my friends down and forced them to read them all too. So i am not alone in my obsession :)

jacob:) said...

CHYEAHH! GO LINDSAY! I am proud:)
&yeah, twilight does that to you. Just wait until you read Eclipse ;) when you're done with New Moon, tell me whether you are Team Jacob or Team Edward (AKA Which one you want to be with Bella;D)

Look, we're speaking Twilight Talk! :D