Tuesday, February 10, 2009

A Day In The Sun

Saturday was such a BEAUTIFUL day! It made me long for Spring and Summer! I just love the sun and it lifts my spirits and makes me want to get out and go. So we had a fun productive day. I went to work out in the morning and then we went to the park. We packed a picnic lunch and Bryan ran to/from the park to get his work out in. Peyton really enjoys the swings and slides. She cries when we stop swinging and wants more. Maddie is getting to the age where we do not have to help her with everything and is daring enough to climb and adventure a little more on her own. It all works out great since Peyon need full attention.


After a fun afternoon at the park Maddie and I worked on our valentines for her classmates and my class. We hand made them and cut out many hearts. I enjoy this and so does she. She's my little arts and crafts girl. She had to write her name 19 times...which is time consuming for a little person. She did finish with a positive attitude and we are both happy with how they turned out.
Maddie and I then running around town and got the groceries/items we needed. SO...all in all I think the sunshine helps me get so many things done. I wish it would have stayed a little longer then one day. Because today this is what it looks like out side: YES, SNOW AGAIN! Grrrrr.

No comments: