Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Hi-Ho, Hi-Ho It's To The Dentist We Go!

Maddie went to the dentist for the second time in her little life. She really gets excited about going. I think it is the "gold coin" they give her when her appointment is over. She can pick a prize from whatever machine she wants.
She goes to a kids dentist so everything is just her size...the chairs, dental tools, x-ray machine, etc. The office is very kid friendly too. It looks like you are outside in a park setting with paved walkways, fake man holes, lantern posts/lights, clouds on the ceiling, and little bugs that light up the sky. I wish adult dentist offices were set up this way! I might be a little more at ease about going if I received a gold coin at the end of my visit! :)
I hope she feels the same way about visiting the dentist the next time she goes... she has to get a little filling! YIKES!

1 comment:

Julia said...

isn't it impressive how far doctors' and dentists' offices have come for the comfort of their littlest patients? man, i remember being petrified (heck, i still am) of going to the dentist!

her dentist's office sounds like a great place. :)