Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Hi-Ho, Hi-Ho, It's Back To Work I Go

So Sad!! I have returned to the life of schedules, organizing, cleaning my very dusty room, and meetings galore! I have to leave the lazy, no schedule, play it by ear days behind. It is time to get back into the swing of things at work. School starts for the kids on September 2nd, but I went back to work this week.
We are given 1 1/2 days this entire week to get the classroom in order and get lesson plans ready before all of those little smiling faces show up at my classroom door. Needless to say that time is never enough, so I spent the prior Friday and Saturday in my classroom. The rest of my week has been filled with meetings, computer in services, and more meetings! O-boy! It is hard for teachers to sit.
I wish the actual teaching was starting now. I can't wait to meet a new batch of little ones eager to learn and get started! It's always so much fun! Just got to get through this week! :)

No comments: