Peyton wanted to
have a Rapunzel themed party for her 5th Birthday. Rapunzel is her favorite right now and she was Rapunzel for Halloween. This all worked out great because she already had the costume. We have a big family and Peyton wanted to
have girl friends from school over too, so we had 2 separate parties.
Both parties were a lot of fun.
The pictures are a mix of the 2 parties.
The big 5! We decorated the railing with glowing rapunzel hair made from yellow yarn, purple ribbon, and a strand of white rope lights.
Rapunzel Donut Tower. I painted the top of a wooden bird house purple. Bryan made a "dowel" tower to put the donuts on.
Cupcakes with blooming flowers.
Floating Paper Lanterns filled our vaulted ceiling.
For the Friend's party the girls started out coloring Rapunzel and playing with their Pascal party blowers.
Uncle Jon dressed up as Flynn Ryder.... what a great Uncle!
Grandpa MacKender
Papa and Aunt Caitie
Auntie Errin made this great Repunzel blanket.
Family Party
A Cute Baker outfit for Peyton's Doll, Julie
Pin the Pan on Flynn Rider
We played throw Pascal in the pan.
Pretty Princesses
Happy Birthday Peyton!
I enjoy planning
parties for the girls and am happy to do so!
It is fun to get creative and see what I can do and create on a small
budget. I know the girls will not always
want a theme party as they get older. So, for now I will continue to enjoy
planning!
I have 6 months until Madison's Birthday! J
1 comment:
Oh that looks like so much fun! Happy Birthday Peyton!
Post a Comment