Saturday, December 1, 2012

Happy Birthday Peyton!



On November 13th Peyton turned 5!  Wow… I can’t believe that she is 5… she was born 5 years ago.  Time has really flown by and it feels like, in a blink of an eye, she has gone from baby to little girl! 

Peyton is a very sweet, sensitive, and gentle soul.  She is very good at entertaining herself and is happy playing with her toys for long periods of time.  She loves baby dolls, books, painting, writing, games, friends, animals, dresses, her sister, anything girly, dancing and singing.  She has a contagious belly laugh! 
She can be sweet and sensitive then the next minute strong willed. 
She likes cucumbers, peppers, milk, green apples, pretzels and suckers. 

Peyton does not like bugs, amphibians, the dark,
Daddy going to work, brushing her teeth, potatoes, hamburger, and cooked carrots.   
I am so blessed to have her in my life.  I love you  Peyton and I am so proud to be your mommy!

No comments: