We enjoyed the 4th of July at home this year. Bry had to work so the girls and I had my parents over for lunch, the kids enjoyed the pool that Maddie received for her birthday, and we went to the neighbors in the evening for a BBQ and fireworks. It was nice to be home and have sunshine! Happy 4th of July!
I made this with the girls and we put it on our front door. I like how it turned out.
Maddie ready to try out her new pool slide.

Here she goes.
The girls had so much fun sliding down into the little pool below. It was sad the slide portion only lasted one day. :( We had to throw it out because the hole in it was too big to fix.
Peyton did it! She was very proud. :)
Drying off in the sunshine.
Here she goes.
The girls had so much fun sliding down into the little pool below. It was sad the slide portion only lasted one day. :( We had to throw it out because the hole in it was too big to fix.
No comments:
Post a Comment