I feel like I just can not keep up on all of the blogging that needs to be done for the summer! We have had a VERY BUSY Summer with something going on every day... and I go back to work on Monday! YIKES! I can not believe it. I do not feel ready to go back! Summer has gone by so quickly and I wish I had another month, or 3 ;), to have more fun. I have 2 weeks of beach photos to post (we just got back last night, and then had a trip to the coast 2 weeks prior. There is no Internet at the beach house). I will get all of those up and running soon. They were both great trips!
Lately my evenings, when Bryan is home, have been spent walking. I am getting ready for the Portland to Coast walk. It is a walk from Portland to Seaside with a group of 12 ladies. We have 2 vans of 6 and we all take turns walking to make it to the coast. Our team starts on Friday morning at 6:30 AM (we have to check in at 5:30 AM...ugg! This means that 3:30 or 4 the alarm clock will go off! yawn!) and will finish around 10:00/11:00 AM on Saturday! We will walk all night. For those of you who are not familiar, it is like Hood to Coast...but starting in Portland and not running but walking. Both events take place on the same days, at the same times, and on the same course. Bry is running Hood to Coast...so he has been training too! He has run it in years past. This is my first time with the walk. It will be fun and a challenge. The only thing I am a little nervous about is my 11:00 PM leg in the middle of the mountains. It will be very DARK! O-well....I guess I will walk faster to get it over with! :) I am looking forward to it! It will be a new experience and I am with a great group of friends so we WILL have fun no matter what! :)
I will catch up as time allows....but for now....wish me luck! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment