Saturday, June 12, 2010

Welcome Summer!!

It has finally started to get a little warmer here! It makes it feel like Summer is finally on it's way. We have had nonstop rain for so long! Today it was about 80 degrees. Warm enough to get out the little pool (I sure think it is still cold...but the girls could not wait). We enjoyed bright, face staining, Popsicles (shaped like stars) and the cold pool. The girls had a great time and I enjoyed watching them...especially in the warm sun!
Ooooo (on a side note)... to make things feel even more official I have only one more day of school left! Monday is a teacher work day, then HELLO SUMMER VACATION! Whooo Hoooo! Can you tell I am just a tad bit excited? :)







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello - Summertime!! Boy Gramps and I enjoyed the sunshine yesterday also. It feels so good.
The swimming pool looks great. Lindsey glad you have a summer rest. Hope we can have a picnic sometime. Remember we have a great barbecue building here at FV. We need to know when you can come and we will make a reservation to use it. love, Gram

Bethany said...

Where did you get that super adorable ladybug swimming suit!? Ella needs one!

MacKender 4 said...

We bought Peyton's ladybug swimsuit at a store called Crazy Eights. I LOVE that store!! We only have one in the area...I do not know if they have many stores around other places. You can order from them online. The Store is a line of Gymboree. So much fun!