Maddie just finished another session of swim lessons. At the end of the session the kids get to jump off the deep end diving board. The last time Maddie was too afraid to jump. This time she jumped with gusto! She was so excited and so was I! She jumped off the diving board 3 times and also went on the rope swing a couple of times. She has really increased her confidence around and in the water. She is still working on swimming all on her own, but can go about 5 feet with no help. I feel her increase in confidence will really help her to soon be swimming all on her own. We are having her take a couple of weeks of lessons during the summer to keep her heading in the right direction. 
Will She Jump?
Here she goes!
I love the happy look on her face...she did it!
1 comment:
Congratulations Maddie upon your diving ability!! It sure looks like lots of fun. Love, Gram BL Sargent
Post a Comment