Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Zoo, Zoo, Zoo!

On Monday, Bryan took the girls to the zoo. Our zoo has a brand new exhibit with Lions. I can not remember our zoo ever having lions. I was unable to go due to work, but the report from the family is that it was pretty great! The animals were easy to see and the lions would come right up to the glass. I am looking forward to seeing it sometime soon. But, for now here are the pictures of their fun day.
The tigers were even out today. They are usually hiding.

One of the new lions. Looks a little like she is hunting... my kids?!

2 comments:

Julia said...

Looks like fun! Mine always have such a good time at the zoo too. I love their masks :)

Bethany said...

Um, while we were at the zoo when we visited, the lions totally stalked and "attacked" Eleanor! One of the lionesses swiped at her face behind the glass. My heart was pumping so hard! Anyway, they are very cool, but as a mom it is a freaky exhibit. :)