O.K., we received a call on Friday morning to let us know Madison will be moved to AM Kindergarten. YIPPEE!! I was so happy she will now be in morning and a little sad because she will not have the same teacher. But....I will pick my battles, and it is AM that I wanted. I now know I can get her off to school and volunteer some days too. It all works so much better with Peyton's nap schedule as well. In the end really one of the best things is there will not be 34 kids in her class since adding another session of kindergarten.It was like day one all over again (but I got to be there). New classroom, new teacher, and new classmates. SO...I was able to walk with her to school today and see her first day again. Here are some pictures of her 2nd first day of Kindergarten! :) 

Waiting with a plate of cookies for her new teacher!
Mrs. Birdie, her teacher, and Maddie
2 comments:
How very cool! I wanted so badly for Lizzie to be in the morning pre-k, but they don't accomodate changes :( Morning classes work so much better for younger sister's naps, for sure.
Tell her her cousins said "enjoy school", Lizzie will be up in the real school next year!
Post a Comment