My baby officially turned 5 on May 25th. We had a bubble themed birthday party with about 50 of our family members and closest friends. It was such a beautiful day outside, thank goodness! I was a little worried about rain due to 1.) Where would I put 50 people in our house and 2.) It was a bubble party theme...this means outside fun. The weather was in the 70's and just perfect. We were able to add 2 blow up pools into the fun. Here are some pictures from the day. I can't believe she is 5. Time has gone by so fast! Happy Birthday Maddie! I love you!
Maddie and Drexler...her new cousin. :)


Pool Fun!


Just some of the bubble fun...we put people in bubbles!
This was a hit! Even Grandma Sargent was put in a
Bubble! :)
put glass bubbles on the cake. It turned out great! I was really pleased!


Hitting the Pinata and Diving for the goodies!

Watching the kids go crazy in the pool.


BUBBLES!
Peyton enjoying some bubble fun too!
It was a really fun day full of friends, family, fun, and bubbles! Thank you everyone for spending this special day with us!
2 comments:
What a fun theme - you're so good at coming up with good party themes! I'm going to have to consult with you for our next shindig. :)
that is awesome!
i LOVE the people bubbles, those are great!
i can't believe she's 5 already. wow.
happy birthday maddie!
Post a Comment