We had a beautiful sunny weekend! It was in the 80's...now this is big news for Oregon! :) The girls wanted to go in the water so we got out the sprinklers and they went to town. Peyton is a little water baby...she LOVES the water and spent a lot of time laughing and running in and out of the water spray. Maddie was a great big sister helping Peyton and showing her the ropes of water play. At this time last year Peyton was just hanging out in the shade and watching the fun this year she is joining in on the fun. I look forward to more sunny days ahead!



"Airplane!"
3 comments:
I love the joy on Peyton's face!
Where did you get the cute, one-piece swimsuits?
Peytons came from a garage sale...lucky find. :) I think it was from the disney store.
Maddies I got at Sears.
yay for the 80's!!!
that was an adorable little sprinkler thing, i'm glad they finally got to go outside and play in the sun and water!
Post a Comment