The minute I open the dishwasher to load it or unload it I have an instant helper. Peyton loves spoons! She always pulls the spoons out and plays with them (usually because I pull out all of the forks and knifes before she can get them). She actually entertained herself for a good 20 min. before I even pulled out the camera to video her. She was really enjoying the sounds of the spoons, dropping them over and over, and then setting them on the floor and picking them up again. This video may be a little bit of bore to some, but for me, I was entertained with the fact she played with these spoons for a good 30 minutes!
2 comments:
Wow. I don't think I'll ever fully understand just what it means to be a parent. If it means watching your child play with spoons for half an hour, then I don't think I have the commitment. Wow Lindsey, just wow.
Ellie LOVED watching Peyton do this. She kicked and kicked her feet while saying, "Eeeguh. Gick!" We had to watch the clip a couple of times. :)
I don't know what it is about spoons, but kids love them! And mom's love them because they are entertaining. :)
Post a Comment